Creating a Comfortable & Safe Experience in Our Businesses
Published Monday, October 5
Our number one priority continues to be the health and well-being of our patrons, employees, and the communities we serve.
As we navigate this unprecedented time together, we wanted to update you on the procedures we are implementing as we begin to safely reopen our businesses.
Incorporating the guidance of local governments, and industry trade associations, our new procedures include:
- • Health Checks: Our store associates are required to conduct health checks before every shift and must stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- • Employee Training: All store associates will take training courses dedicated to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- • Social Distancing: Our associates and guests must maintain at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and others.
- • Cleaning & Disinfecting: High-touch surfaces will be disinfected after every use, and we will continue to conduct additional cleanings and provide hand sanitizer in all of our stores.
- • Face Coverings: For everyone’s health and safety, face coverings are required for our employees and customers.
In select businesses, they are offering contactless shopping options, including virtual shopping services and curbside pickup.
By prioritizing safety, we are hopeful that together we can all make a difference.
Thank you for your loyalty, patience, and love of our community